This is Dude’s Happy Tail sent in by Dude’s daddy Brandon T. Graham.
I have a white boxer that is 5 months old and he is deaf. Here is some information about my dude and why he ROCKS!
1. My name is Baylor Dude
2. I was born 05/23/13, I’m a pure bred Boxer.
3. Im mostly white in color with brown markings, and a brown ring around my right eye.
4. I’m deaf
5. I was named Dude before my owner had seen me.
6. I came from a littler of 13 puppies.
7. My favorite toys are a LED laser, any type of bottle, and my stuffed dinosaur.
8. I’m scared to be alone
9. I love meeting new people and their pets
10. I love going for walks, I need at least one per day.
11. I do not like the ocean but I love the beach.
12. I have many freckles on my body.
13. I have one brown eye and one blue eye.
14. I have a brother that lives 2 minutes away his name is Bauer.
15. I have a best friend golden retriever named Jada.
16. I have to cuddle anyone that will let me do so.
17. I weigh 50 lbs.
18. I know hand commands very well, I can sit, give paw and also bark on command.
19. I need a lot of attention
20. I love my home And my owner.
He is a great dog and his deafness does not make us love him any less. He is very smart and just needs a little extra special care. I attached some pictures of him to this email …… Thanks:)