Wondercide Flea and Tick Spray
As many of you know, our pup Nitro suffered paralysis from a deer tick bite in 2014. While he has made a 80% recovery, he still has hind-end mobility issues (these are helped by acupuncture and laser treatments). This incident greatly increased our awareness of the dangers of tick-borne illness, and started our vigilance in protecting against future problems.
Deaf dogs (due to decreased pigment) often have increased skin sensitivity, so we are adamantly against any of the long-term skin applied or orally taken flea and tick control – the chemicals are just too strong.
Our go-to product now is Wondercide Flea and Tick Control. It is all natural, easy on their coat, and applies easily. We spritz them before walks out in the grass and other such outings. The smell is fresh and not too strong.
We have not had any flea or tick problems since we began using Wondercide and can highly recommend the product – give it a try!
Wondercide Flea and Tick and Mosquito Control Spray for Cats Dogs and Home - Lemongrass - 16 oz
- Kills the flea & tick lifecycle! Wondercide offers a safe & effective alternative to monthly chemical pesticides like drops, pills, bombs, dips & sprays.
- Fresh lemongrass scent with aromatherapeutic qualities: Revitalizing, Invigorating, Uplifting! No Clove, pyrethrins or toxic ingredients. Kills and repels fleas, ticks & mosquitoes.
- Use on pets, bedding, flooring, carpet, furniture and fabrics. Non-staining!
- Safe for dogs & cats of all sizes and ages. pH balanced for healthy skin & coat. For cats and small dogs, our 4oz size is most appropriate applicator - available on Amazon.
- 100% naturally derived + Made in USA. Human-grade ingredients. Safe around children.