Ruffwear Front Range Harness
A quality harness is a must when you’re out and about with your pup. We’ve tried many and have found that you simply cannot beat the quality, durability, and comfort of harnesses made by Ruffwear.
We have Front Range harnesses for all four of our deafies, they love them!
For us, features that set apart this harness are:
- Comfort – no rubbing or pinch points
- Easy on and off – both sides of the belly strap release so your dog can simply step in and out of this harness.
- Front attachment point – if you have a dog that is a puller, hooking the leash on the front may be helpful.
- Wide range of sizes available. In the picture: Bowie (18lbs) is wearing an XS, Bud (55lbs) and Cornell (47lbs) are wearing a Medium, and Nitro (70lbs) is wearing a L/XL.
Give this harness a shot, you will not be disappointed.
Ruffwear - Front Range No-Pull Dog Harness with Front Clip, Wild Berry (2017), X-Small
- GREAT FOR PULLERS: The Front Range features two leash attachment points: one on the chest up front for more control when your pup's still training, and one on the back for more relaxed walks.
- A STRONG CONNECTION: The aluminium attachment rings are reinforced with webbing, providing a safe and durable connection.
- HASSLE-FREE HARNESS: The Front Range Harness is designed to slip over your dog's head and stay secure with side-release buckles, making it easy to gear up and get out there.
- DESIGNED FOR DOGS: The padded chest and belly panel offers all-day comfort for extended walks, runs, and hikes. Get a customizable fit for your pup with four points of adjustment.
- THOUGHTFUL FEATURES: Tuck ID tags into the built-in pocket for collar-free adventures. With reflective trim, you and your dog can get out earlier and stay out longer.