Ruffwear Front Range Harness
A quality harness is a must when you’re out and about with your pup. We’ve tried many and have found that you simply cannot beat the quality, durability, and comfort of harnesses made by Ruffwear.
We have Front Range harnesses for all four of our deafies, they love them!
For us, features that set apart this harness are:
- Comfort – no rubbing or pinch points
- Easy on and off – both sides of the belly strap release so your dog can simply step in and out of this harness.
- Front attachment point – if you have a dog that is a puller, hooking the leash on the front may be helpful.
- Wide range of sizes available. In the picture: Bowie (18lbs) is wearing an XS, Bud (55lbs) and Cornell (47lbs) are wearing a Medium, and Nitro (70lbs) is wearing a L/XL.
Give this harness a shot, you will not be disappointed.
Ruffwear - Front Range No-Pull Dog Harness with Front Clip, Wild Berry (2017), X-Small
- MADE FOR EXTENDED WEAR: Lightweight, durable, and made for all-day outdoor adventures; Designed for easy on and off
- 2 LEASH ATTACHMENT POINTS: Reinforced webbing at chest stands up to pulling and gives additional control (ideal for training, too); Aluminum V-ring centered on back
- PADDED FOR COMFORT: Foam-padded strips across the chest and belly provide equal load distribution and comfort when running, walking, or resting
- CUSTOMIZABLE FIT: 4 convenient points of adjustment for full range of motion; Easy access ID pocket for safe storage of your dog's tags
- EASY TO SEE, DAY AND NIGHT: Bright, easily visible fabric with reflective trim helps your dog stand out against any landscape day and night