Regalo Extra Tall Walk Thru Gate
Whether it be to keep dogs out of a certain area, separate dogs, or to use time-out training, there are a lot of reasons you may want to put up gates in your home.
Gates must be a combination of strength and ease-of-use or you’re just not going to be happy with them. In our house we have gates in three different locations, and the style we have come to prefer are these extra-tall steel walk thru gates.
They go under a few different brand names, these listed here are by Regalo, you’ll find similar from Top Paw. The key to look for is the strength of the latching system. As Nitro quickly learned to flip up the locking tab, we’re very happy that these have an extra lockout feature (see the red tab in the pictures).
Regalo Easy Step Extra Tall Walk Thru Gate, White
1 used from $25.03
- EXTRA TALL: Stands 41 Inches Tall. Expands to fit openings between 29-36.5 inches wide. Please be sure measure your opening prior to purchase to ensure proper fit.
- EASY TO USE AND SET UP: Pressure mount design that is quick to set up. Please note, before installation there will be a gap between the gate latch and the frame which is NOT a defect and it is NOT bent. This gap will be eliminated once installed.
- ADJUSTABLE: Includes a 4-inch wide extension kit and 4 pressure mount spindle rods. Perfect for doorway, hallway and bottom of stair use. Gate can quickly be removed out of the opening for easy storage.
- DURABLE AND CONVENIENT: The all steel design is durable and convenient with a walk-through door. Certified to both JPMA and ASTM standards.
- SAFETY CERTIFIED: Includes multiple safety-lock features, four wall cups for added security and mounting hardware. Perfect for children 6-36 months. Great for PETS TOO.