Regalo Extra Tall Walk Thru Gate
Whether it be to keep dogs out of a certain area, separate dogs, or to use time-out training, there are a lot of reasons you may want to put up gates in your home.
Gates must be a combination of strength and ease-of-use or you’re just not going to be happy with them. In our house we have gates in three different locations, and the style we have come to prefer are these extra-tall steel walk thru gates.
They go under a few different brand names, these listed here are by Regalo, you’ll find similar from Top Paw. The key to look for is the strength of the latching system. As Nitro quickly learned to flip up the locking tab, we’re very happy that these have an extra lockout feature (see the red tab in the pictures).
Regalo Easy Step Extra Tall Walk Thru Gate, White
1 used from $ 37.11
- Expands to fit openings between 29"-39"
- Stands 41" tall, 6" extension included
- Pressure mounts for easy set-up and take down
- Easy to use lever handle features a one-touch release safety lock
- Made for children 6-36 months. Easy set up with pressure mounts, some assembly required