MidWest Dog Crate – Foldable
Crate training is simply a must. For your deaf dog, their crate can be their happy place – where they eat, where they sleep, where they have peace and safety.
Positive reinforcement training is at the heart of successful crate training – our deaf dogs eat all of their meals in their crates, have learned to run to their crates for treats and special toys, and now think of their crates as their caves, a sanctuary. Now when our young boxer is wound up and tearing around destroying the house, we can give the sign for crate and he runs to it and gets a treat, instantly stopping the zoomie cycle!
And a good crate is a must. We use these by Midwest Homes. They are sturdy, fold, have two doors, and last a LONG time.
Additionally, they are excellent for car travel – it is always a good idea to secure your dog in a vehicle.
Dog Crate | MidWest ICrate 36 Inches Double Door Folding Metal Dog Crate w/ Divider Panel, Floor Protecting Feet & Leak Proof Dog Tray | Intermediate Dog Breed, Black
$46.99 in stock
8 used from $39.50
- ICrate the 'All Inclusive Dog Crate' includes free divider panel, durable dog tray, carrying handle, 4 'roller' feet to protect floors & midwest quality guarantee 1 year warranty
- Medium / Large Double door folding dog crate ideal for Dogs w/ adult weight of 41 to 70 pounds, convenient divider panel allows crate to expand as your dog grows, iCrate measures 36 Length x 23 Width x 25 Height inches. Wire Spacing-1.5 x 5 inch
- Your dog's home while you're away from home: Durable design creates a safe place for your pet while you're away & caters to your dog’s natural “den” instincts
- Safe & Secure Home: Two heavy duty slide bolt latches firmly locks dog crate door in place keeping your dog safely inside their dog crate
- Easy assembly & portable design: Sets up in seconds w/ no tools required for assembly & folds flat for convenient storage or travel, roller feet protect hardwoods, make repositioning easy