Lucky Dog Uptown Welded Wire Kennel
Crate training is incredibly important for the long term happiness of your deaf pup. A big part of this has to do with where your dog is going to sleep at night. For deaf dogs especially, having the crate in your bedroom greatly reduces the chances of them developing separation anxiety.
If you have the space, we highly recommend considering these 4’x4’x6′ open top kennels. Plenty of space for your dog, and the open top allows you to step in to arrange bedding or just love on them. Top notch construction and durability. And, the latches are easy to use.
Also, be sure to read our guide to crate training your deaf dog.
Lucky Dog Uptown Welded Wire Kennel (6'Hx4'Wx4'L)
$199.99 in stock
- HEAVY DUTY WELDED STEEL KENNEL: The Lucky Dog complete box kennel is perfect for residential or professional use. Steel bars and wire mesh are welded before coating to prevent sharp edges that may harm your pet and offers greater rust and corrosion protection
- WATER RESISTANT COVER INCLUDED: The heavy-duty waterproof cover and steel roof frame fit the outdoor cage perfectly and the enclosed ends provide your pet with full protection from sun, rain, snow and debris. Added UV protection prevents ripping, cracking, fading or peeling giving you years of worry-free use. Sturdy elastic cords won't break or stretch and hold the cover securely for a snug fit. The roof pitch allows for water, debris and light snow to run off instead of accumulating on the roof
- EASY TO CLEAN: 1.5" raised legs make the enclosure easy to sweep or hose out to prevent the buildup of dirt and bacteria, keeping your pet healthy and happy
- SIMPLE SETUP: This outdoor dog pen has pre-assembled modular panels that connect quickly and easily using hand tightening clamps, no tools required! Ground anchoring is recommended
- ASSEMBLED DIMENSIONS: 4'W x 4'L x 6'H with cover installed