Kuranda Chewproof Dog Bed
You want a dog bed to be comfortable and durable – but sometimes you may need to step that up a notch. If your dog, like our boy Bud, has any type of separation anxiety then you may find they will shred anything you leave in their crates. Kuranda to the rescue! And, be sure to see our post Top Tips for Overcoming Separation Anxiety.
We’ve tried many different types and brands of these hammock style dog beds, this one is our favorite as Kuranda’s claim of “chew-proof” has stood the test of time for us. Often you’ll find the fabric wrapped around the frame components and this gives the dog an edge to work on. Kuranda instead has the fabric inserted in a track in the frame, completely eliminating anything teeth can get a hold of. And, as for the metal frame, you get what you pay for. This is sturdy aluminum that assembles easily.
In the photo you see here of our pup Bud on his, we’ve chosen to use it without the legs. This allows the bed to be closer to the floor so Kong’s and other such items can’t roll under.
Available in a variety of sizes, give one a try, you will not be disappointed!
Kuranda All-Aluminum (Silver) Chewproof Dog Bed - Large (40x25) - Ballistic Nylon - Burgundy
- Patented, CHEWPROOF HIGH STRENGTH, lightweight aircraft grade aluminum frame supports up to 250lbs.
- Elevated/Raised orthopedic design to keep your dog dry, cool, and comfortable indoors and outdoors.
- Easy to Clean, guaranteed to stand up to repeated cleaning.
- Ballistic Nylon is abrasion resistant and durable, and has a smooth finish that won't catch hair for easy cleaning, great for indoor use.
- 1 YEAR WARRANTY / Outside Dimensions: 40x25x7 / Fabric Area: 36x22 / Does Not Come Assembled