Kong Classic Dog Toy
The Kongs are appropriate named the “Classic”. They should be a staple in any dog family.
But, at Deaf Dogs Rock we actually use them much more as pacifiers than toys… Our dogs are all crated trained, and part of the reason they are so happy in their crates is that when we are going to leave for a bit they start out with a treat. We stuff these Kongs with a mixture of wet dog food and peanut butter. If we’re organized, we’ll even stuff it the night before and put it in the freezer to slow them down even more as they work to get at all of the food. But – important note – make sure you leave a passage through the center (air hole on the small end), if you completely seal the Kong your pup can create suction as they work the toy and run the risk of getting their tongue stuck.
Available in many sizes, we have a variety for our different weight dogs.
KONG Classic Dog Toy, Large, Red
$15.36 out of stock
- Mentally stimulating toy, offering enrichment by helping satisfy dogs' instinctual needs
- KONG classic red rubber formula for average chewers
- Unpredictable bounce for games of fetch
- Great for stuffing with KONG Easy Treat, Snacks or Ziggies
- Recommended by veterinarians and trainers worldwide