Kong Classic Dog Toy
The Kongs are appropriate named the “Classic”. They should be a staple in any dog family.
But, at Deaf Dogs Rock we actually use them much more as pacifiers than toys… Our dogs are all crated trained, and part of the reason they are so happy in their crates is that when we are going to leave for a bit they start out with a treat. We stuff these Kongs with a mixture of wet dog food and peanut butter. If we’re organized, we’ll even stuff it the night before and put it in the freezer to slow them down even more as they work to get at all of the food. But – important note – make sure you leave a passage through the center (air hole on the small end), if you completely seal the Kong your pup can create suction as they work the toy and run the risk of getting their tongue stuck.
Available in many sizes, we have a variety for our different weight dogs.
KONG Classic Dog Toy, Large, Red
$12.99 in stock
- INSTINCTUAL NEEDS: The KONG Classic red rubber toy helps satisfy dogs' instinctual needs and provides mental stimulation. Healthy play is important for dogs' physical and mental development, emotions and behavior. By encouraging healthy play and satisfying instinctual needs, this toy helps solve chewing, separation anxiety, teething, boredom, weight management, crate training, digging, barking and more!
- FETCH TOY: The KONG Classic's unpredictable bounce makes for exciting games of fetch and other interactive play with your pet.
- AVERAGE CHEWING DOGS: The KONG Classic red rubber formula is created for average chewing dogs.
- GREAT FOR STUFFING: The stuffable KONG Classic is even more enticing when stuffed with kibble, peanut butter, KONG Easy Treat, Snacks or Ziggies. Dishwasher safe for easy clean up. BONUS: For an added challenge, freeze stuffed KONG for 4-6 hours before giving to your dog.
- VET RECOMMENDED: Veterinarians and trainers worldwide recommend the KONG Classic. Made in the USA. Globally Sourced Materials.