Meet adoptable American Bulldog mix Dutch who is looking for a loving forever home with someone who can spend time with him and be his new BFF. Dutch is 8.5 years old which means he is fully trained and you don’t have to worry about chewing, bad manners or puppy antics (and all the hard work and training that comes with raising a puppy).
From his current caregiver: Dutch was found roaming alone on Mitchell Avenue in April 2010, at about 5 months old (no chip, no collar). Due to my ever-changing work/travel schedule, I am looking for a new furever home for him. Dutch needs a loving, safe home with a family/fenced yard that can give him the attention he deserves. He’s a great dog and knows hand signals for stop, sit and lay down. Dutch has a great personality but does have some anxiety/nervousness (we believe it is a symptom of being deaf).
He needs a human or another dog to keep him company during the day. Creature of routine and takes time to get used to new surroundings. Very playful, loves chasing ball and his rope toy. Has crate, toys, bed, current on vet shots, includes heartworm/flea monthly medication – everything he needs to go to his furever home. Also has Banfield wellness plan paid through Feb 2019.
– Male, Neutered
– Bully/American Bulldog mix
– 8.5 years old, Adult-to-senior dog
– Believe to be born deaf (can hear high-pitch frequencies only)
– White coloring with brindle tail, Blue eyes
– Crate and potty trained
– Regular at dog daycare (attended Dog Day Everyday for over 7 years) and socialized well with other dogs
– Has been around children but never lived with any